Supported by MSD
Applications now closed.
ECTS is pleased to announce the introduction of three new one-year €27,000 research grants which are available to our New Investigator members. Grants are open to both pre-clinical and clinical researchers and will be used exclusively to fund research in the area of osteoporosis.
One-year research grant
- open to pre-clinical or clinical researchers working in the field of bone biology
- applicants to be within 10 years of PhD or MD
- applicants must be a member of ECTS and be working in a European institution
The grants are to be used exclusively to fund research in the area of osteoporosis.
Three grants of €27,000 (Euros) each, which shall be deployed to cover salary costs, consumables and supplies relating to the research project.
- applicants should clearly indicate in their application how the ECTS funds are going to be used
- funds are not to be used for university/institution overheads
- applications must be made on-line from the ECTS web site