The European Calcified Tissue Society is the major organisation in Europe for researchers and clinicians working in the field of calcified tissues and related fields. Since 1963 the Society has acted as a forum for broad-ranging high quality research through its annual congresses and workshops. The Society’s strength lies in its members and we invite you to join them. Membership is open to anyone working in the field at whatever stage in their career and from anywhere in the world.
Benefits of joining the ECTS
- Substantially reduced registration fee for ECTS congresses
- Access to other ECTS Events and IFMRS activities
- Monthly member e–newsletter
- Society App
- Opportunity to be actively involved in the organisation of the ECTS and be part of an international network of Key Opinion Leaders in the field
- Access to session recordings of ECTS and ECTS Academy Webinars
- Best research: ECTS Fellowship and ECTS Academy Mentorship
- Best education: ECTS Academy, access to the ECTS Resource Center, our online educational library
- Access to the Members’ Lounge with members directory
ECTS Membership Pricing
- Full Membership: 95 Euros
- Student Membership: 45 Euros
The membership year runs from January to December. ECTS does not provide pro-rated membership fees, but new members joining from October will automatically be given the following year’s membership.
To renew your ECTS membership, please log into the secure member’s area by clicking on the link below and using your unique username and password.