Webinar Bone, Muscle & Beyond: Progenitor cells in cortical bone
Topic: Progenitor cells in cortical bone
Chair: Dr Ciro Menale, Assistant Professor (Clinical Medicine and Surgery), University of Naples Federico II: Naples, Italy
Speaker: Dr Natalie Wee, Postdoctoral Fellow, Bone Cell Biology & Disease Laboratory, St Vincent’s Institute of Medical Research, Austral
Date & Time: Thursday 16 November 2023, from 09.00-10.00am CET
Format: Live Webinar. On-demand recording to be available after the event
- Introduction by Dr Menale (3 min)
- Presentation on “Progenitor cells in cortical bone” by Dr Wee (30 min)
- Live Q&A from the audience, moderated by Dr Pepe (25 min)
- Conclusion and key messages by Dr Menale (2 min)
After watching this webinar, participants will:
- To describe and contrast progenitor cell populations that reside within cortical bone and on cortical bone surfaces.
- To identify key markers associated with specific progenitor populations
- To explain methodologies used to assess progenitor cell characteristics
This webinar is free and open to everyone with an interest in the field.REGISTER HERE
This educational activity has been submitted for CME Accreditation.