Amount available = 5 individual grants of €300 each
These grants are offered by the ECTS to support travel to attend the Herbert Fleisch workshop to be held in Brugge, Belgium 17 to 19 March 2019. Further details on the workshop are available from the website.
- Member of the ECTS
- Research students or early career scientists within 5 years of PhD or MD
- Be resident or practicing in an Eastern European Country
- Must provide letter of support from supervisor
- Must submit an abstract to the workshop
- Successful applicants will only be eligible for one Herbert Fleisch travel grant
Applications to be submitted via the online application form.
Grants will be allocated on a first-come basis to the first 5 eligible complete applications – including the support statement and signature from the supervisor. Notifications will be sent out after the abstract deadline date of 3 December 2018.
Payment will be made after the event by bank transfer, providing the applicant has attended the workshop.