The ECTS resource centre is a continually expanding repository of useful material including slides and webcasts from past congresses along with general literature such as guidelines and links.
Most of the material is accessible to everyone, but some are for Members only and password protected.
This information is intended for healthcare professionals for educational and scientific purposes only. The information on this site is provided for general medical education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independant medical judgment of a physician relative to diagnostic and treatment options of a specific patient’s medical condition. The viewpoints expressed in this activity are those of the authors/faculty.
- View the ECTS–IBMS 2015 abstracts online.
- Pictures from the meeting can be viewed on our Facebook page.
ECTS 2015 Congress Highlights Webcasts
Register to view three on-demand nature.com webcasts on bone research. Presented by ECTS and IBMS BoneKEy and supported by Amgen (Europe) GmbH:
- ECTS/IBMS Clinical Update – Treatment and long-term management of postmenopausal osteoporosis
- ECTS/IBMS Osteoporosis – What we have to learn about the disease mechanism and treatment effects
- ECTS/IBMS – Muscle and Bone Workshop
- Bone Abstracts is a searchable archive of abstracts presented at key conferences concerned with calcified tissues.
The IFRMS Big Data Website Inventory
The International Federation of Musculoskeletal Research Societies has developed an online inventory to assist members in accessing and utilising existing databases for musculoskeletal research.
Images freely available for use by non-profit, educational organisations on the understanding that a clear acknowledgement is made.
Commercial organisations wishing to use this (or similar) material should first contact the named researcher.
PhD Training Course, Oxford, 2-5 July 2016
View abstracts from the 2016 PhD Training Course