Focused on providing financial assistance for clinicians, this scholarship programme, funded by Eli Lilly, is designed to support the professional development of clinicians, through participation at ECTS 2017 Congress.
Successful recipients will receive a complimentary registration at the ECTS 2017 Congress and a travel grant of up to €500.
Who can participate?
- Medical Doctors currently practicing within one of the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- Be within 10 years of qualification or in training for further specialisation in bone disease
- Be able to understand and follow scientific discussions in English
How to Apply?
- Applicants should fill-in the online application form before 31 March 2017.
- Applications will be reviewed and distributed to allow an equal and fair country representation
- Status of application will be confirmed by 9 April 2017.
Cancellations and Payments
Once confirmed, Scholarships will be cancelled if recipients fail to:
- Provide ECTS with proof of their travel booking by 22 April 2017
- Attend the ECTS 2017 Congress and the ECTS/Eli Lilly Scholarship Session (date and venue to be confirmed)
All Scholarship grants will be paid after the ECTS 2017 Congress.