The ECTS would like to invite applications from European National Societies, European Federations and International Societies who would like to be considered for affiliation to the ECTS. As part of the long-term strategy of the ECTS, the Board of Directors would like to establish long-term strategic alliances with organizations who have similar aims.
ECTS affiliated society benefits:
- A chance to work together with the ECTS in becoming the major European influence on decisions and funding in the field of calcified tissues and related subjects
- A listing on the ECTS affiliated societies page
- The opportunity to advertise your Society meetings, training courses, grants and other activities through the ECTS web site and congress
- Affiliated societies are encouraged to advertise ECTS activities to ensure their members are aware of the full benefits, including grants and awards and training
- Affiliated society members are encouraged to attend the ECTS annual congress and submit their abstracts. Submitted abstracts from investigators who are within 3 years of attaining PhD or a physician in training or aged under 35 are eligible for the New Investigator and Travel Awards
To apply, please fill in the Affiliated Society Application Form and send it to email@example.com. The application will then be reviewed and approved by the ECTS Board of Directors.
Securing European Calcified Tissue Society Endorsement
We would like to invite our affiliated societies to apply for the endorsement of their activities. Further details and the application forms are given below.