At this year’s annual meeting, ECTS and ECTS Academy are organizing the ECTS Charity Football (five-a-side) tournament. We invite all interested delegates, members, corporate supporters and friends to join us and help us fundraise for the Hungarian Federation of People with Rare and Congenital Diseases. In addition to being for a good cause, this is also supposed to be fun and a good opportunity to bring together members, corporate supporters and friends. Last year, thanks to your support, we raised more than 1,400€ for Camurati-Engelmann’s Disease. So, get your friends and colleagues together to form your team to play in the tournament. Below you will find more details about the event:
- WHEN: Sunday, 12th of May 2019 from 20.00 – 22.00 (official start at 20.30)
- WHERE: An outdoor field at the MOM sport center, next to the congress venue
- WHO: Anyone involved in the ECTS 2019 congress and willing to play, support, cheer, donate…
COMPOSITION OF TEAMS:
- Each team should have 5 players and up to 3 substitutes
- 2 out of the 5 active players of the team should be female
- Each team should be composed of players from different countries
REGISTRATIONS FOR PLAYERS:
- Online registration form available at https://ectsoc.org/events/2019fundraising/
- On-site registration during the ECTS Congress at the ECTS booth
REGISTRATION FEES: 10€/player to be paid on-site; everyone else is encouraged to give a donation at the ECTS booth
WINNERS: Winners will be presented during the ECTS Congress Networking Dinner on Monday 13th of May
HINTS: Bring along some sportswear (changing rooms are available at the sports center). We recommend that members of each team wear the same colour T-shirt.
Join us for the ECTS Fundraising Football five-a-side event!