- Opening Ceremony: Saturday 13 May starting at 19:00hrs, Europa Hall.
The Opening Ceremony will include the presentation of the key ECTS awards: Steven Boonen Clinical Research Award and the ECTS-Amgen Bone Biology Fellowship.
- Welcome Reception: Saturday 13 May at 21.15hrs, Exhibition Hall.
- AHP Gathering: Sunday 14 May at 18:00hrs, 2nd Floor Foyer.
- NI Seminar & Gathering: Sunday 14 May at 18:00, Papageno Meeting Room.
- ECTS Charity Relay Race: Sunday 14 May at 19:00hrs, departures from outside of Salzburg Congress Center. For the first time, ECTS is hosting a fundraising relay race. Form a team of 4 and join us for this special event. Registration and more details are available here.
- Classical Concert in the Residenz Palace: Sunday 14 May
An invitation from the City of Salzburg to welcome ECTS delegates. Tickets are now sold out.
- Official Congress Evening: Monday 15 May at 20:30hrs, Stiegl Keller.
- …and of course all the breaks and poster viewing time.
ECTS Business Meetings
- ECTS Booth: visit us at the ECTS Booth number 1-3 to hear more about ECTS activities, membership benefits and how you can get involved.
- General Assembly: Saturday 13 May, 15:15hrs, Papageno Meeting Room. Open to ECTS members, it is an opportunity to review one year of activities and hear the future plans.
- ECTS Awards:
- Steven Boonen Clinical Research Award: Nick Bishop (UK). Presented during the Opening Ceremony, Saturday 13 May, 19:00hrs.
- Bone Biology Fellowship: Simone Bianciardi (Italy). Presented during the Opening Ceremony, Saturday 13 May, 19:00hrs, Europa Hall.
- Excellence in Research Award: Dennis Black (USA). Sunday 14 May, 08:10hrs, Europa Hall.
- Mike Horton Basic Science Award: Claes Ohlsson (Sweden). Sunday 14 May, 14:15–14:30, Europa Hall
- Iain T Boyle Award. Carmine Settembre (Italy). Sunday 14 May, 14:15–14:30, Europa Hall
- Philippe Bordier Clinical Award: Bente Langdahl (Denmark). Monday 15 May, 14:30 hrs, Europa Hall.
- East-Meets-West Presidential Research Awards. Monday 15 May, 14:30 hrs, Europa Hall.
- NI, Travel & AHP Awards. Tuesday 16 May, 11:30hrs, Europa Hall.
Useful to know
- Congress App: download “ECTS 2017” app from the various stores and take advantage of the full congress programme, personalised schedule, exhibit listing and many other interactive features.
- Printed Programme Book: this year we will re-introduce a full printed programme book that will be available onsite in your delegate bag. The digital version is already available online here or through the congress app.
- Registrations will open on Friday 12 May as of 16:00hrs and from Monday 13 May as of 07.30hrs.