Three months after ECTS 2018, there is still plenty of positive energy within ECTS staff and leadership and this is thanks to the great feedback received following our annual meeting in Valencia.
More than 350 delegates positively replied to the post-congress survey and according to your responses, we can proudly say that:
- The programme met the educational objectives to provide an update in the latest advances in musculoskeletal research and clinical care presented by the thought leaders in the field.
- The programme presented innovative and high-quality science.
- The quality of the content and speakers was excellent.
- The information provided in this programme will ultimately benefit delegate daily patient care and/or research
But we value constructive feedback and we always strive to improve the Programme and delegate experience. This is what we will put in place for ECTS 2019 in Budapest:
- Dedicated poster times with no parallel session
- More interactivity with practical hands on sessions
- Bring new experts from other specialties
- More time for networking and discussions
The survey also shows that you want more and are eager to attend ECTS 2019. So here is a glance of what we have scheduled for you in between two meetings:
- ECTS PhD Training Course, 1-4 September, The Netherlands
- Monthly Webinar Series “Bone, Muscle & Beyond”
- ECTS 2018 Session Recordings & Photo Gallery – coming soon a full congress report
- New call for applications for ECTS Grants & Awards & Travel Grants for 2019 Herbert Fleisch Workshop
- New call for applications for ECTS Academy
- ECTS-Mellanby Trainings on Bone Turnover Marker
- Upcoming launch of an E-Learning Platform
Stay tuned through our monthly newsletter, ECTS Society App and take a look at our ECTS 2019 website to get ready for another year-round of educational activities.