Supported by MSD
Applications now closed.
ECTS is pleased to announce the introduction of three new one-year €27,000 research grants which are available to our New Investigator members. Grants are open to both pre-clinical and clinical researchers and will be used exclusively to fund research in the area of osteoporosis.
One-year research grant
- open to pre-clinical or clinical researchers working in the field of bone biology
- applicants to be within 10 years of PhD or MD
- applicants must be a member of ECTS and be working in a European institution
The grants are to be used exclusively to fund research in the area of osteoporosis.
Three grants of €27,000 (Euros) each, which shall be deployed to cover salary costs, consumables and supplies relating to the research project.
All applications are reviewed by an independent panel of reviewers. The final decision is based on the marks and comments from the reviewers and any conflicts of interest are identified and dealt with appropriately.
- applicants should clearly indicate in their application how the ECTS funds are going to be used
- funds are not to be used for university/institution overheads
- applications must be made on-line from the ECTS web site