Need educational training that fits into your busy schedule?
Join our monthly Webinars: interactive programmes including presentations of recent studies and findings, case-based presentations, online assessments and live discussions with key opinion leaders and experts in the field.
ECTS Webinar Series “Osteoanabolic Treatments for Osteoporosis”
A series of two webinars discussing the use of osteoanabolic treatments for osteoporosis.
This Webinar Series is supported in the form of a sponsorship by Lilly. The content has not been influenced in any way by its sponsor.
ECTS Webinar Series “Bone, Muscle & Beyond”
Educational webinars to convey knowledge on musculoskeletal topics, including state-of-the art lectures, novel technologies, debates, management skills.
These webinars feature prominent speakers and allow participants to ask questions.
ECTS Academy Webinar Series with ERC Grant Winners
Join the ERC Winner Webinar Series where previous ERC Starting Grant winners will talk about their scientific achievements and individual career paths. As recipient of the prestigious ERC grants, you can expect valuable input for your career-making decisions. Of course, you are also welcome to discuss science with the speakers.
ECTS Nature.com Webcasts
Register to view three on-demand nature.com webcasts on bone research. Presented by ECTS and IBMS BoneKEy and supported by Amgen (Europe) GmbH:
- ECTS/IBMS Clinical Update – Treatment and long-term management of postmenopausal osteoporosis
- ECTS/IBMS Osteoporosis – What we have to learn about the disease mechanism and treatment effects
- ECTS/IBMS – Muscle and Bone Workshop
- Anabolic Treatment of Osteoporosis
- Endocrine Regulation of Bone
- HRT in Postmenopausal Women
- Maintaining Muscle Through Life
- New Approaches to Fracture Prediction