ECTS 2020 Petanque Fundraiser
With your friends and colleagues form a team, join the ECTS Charity Beach Volley and help us fundraising for Camurati-Engelmann’s Disease
The ECTS-ECTS Academy Charity Event has now become a not-to-be-missed event at the ECTS Annual Meetings.
The initiative is a great opportunity for all participants, sporty or not, to join in a common challenge, while fundraising for a patient group advocate in our field.
This year, we will support FOP France, a non-profit general interest association fighting for people suffering from the stone man disease which is also known as progressive ossifying fibrodysplasia (FOP).
Therefore, we invite you to our traditional Petanque tournament, which is one of the oldest games in Mediterranean history but also one of the most played in the region. Within the reach of even the least athletic among us, this ludic game is also the perfect opportunity to discover another famous Provençal activity : « l’Apéro marseillais ».
ECTS – ECTS Academy Charity Event in a nutshell:
Who can participate?
Everyone! Just choose whether you want to register individually or as a team.
- Individually: ECTS will assign you to a team of three members in total
- Team: create a team of three members, including a leader, and have fun together!
ECTS 2020, Parc Chanot, Palais des Arts
Sunday 17 May 2020
- 20:15hrs: ECTS Partners Networking Event
- 20:45hrs: kick-off Petanque
- Individual 25€, including snacks and drinks
- Team registration: 75€, including snacks and drinks
Step by step:
1) Register yourself or your Super team: on-line registrations will open soon, and will be open until Sunday 3 May.
2) Join the ECTS Booth on Sunday 17 May before 17:30 to pick up your Petanque badge.
3) Then…time to play!