Applications are now open until 6 September 2020
Focused on providing financial assistance for clinicians, this scholarship programme, funded by Lilly France, is designed to support the professional development of rheumatologists from France, through participation at ECTS 2020 Congress.
Successful recipients will receive a complimentary registration for the ECTS 2020 Digital Congress, including ECTS@Home educational weekly series from October-December and Live Prime Time, 22-24 October 2020.
Who can participate?
The Scholarship will be available to Health Care Professionals who meets the following criteria:
- All Rheumatologists, but priority will be given to young doctors within 10 years of practice
- Recipient is currently practicing in France
- Recipient will attend ECTS 2020 Digital Congress
How to Apply?
- Applicants should fill-in the online application form before 6 September 2020. Young rheumatologists should also submit a letter from the head of department confirming the eligibility criteria.
- Applications will be reviewed and distributed to allow an equal and fair representation of young rheumatologists and on a first come first served basis
- Status of application will be confirmed during the week of 14 September 2020.
Once confirmed, the Awardees should register via a complimentary online form. Scholarships will be cancelled if recipients fail to attend the ECTS 2020 Digital Congress and the ECTS/Lilly France Scholarship Sessions (date and venue to be confirmed).