Applications are now open until 8 April 2019
Focused on providing financial assistance for clinicians, this scholarship programme, funded by UCB, is designed to support the professional development of clinicians, through participation at ECTS 2019 Congress.
Successful recipients will receive a complimentary registration at the ECTS 2019Congress and a travel grant of up to €250.
Who can participate?
- Medical Doctors within 10 years of qualification or in training for further specialisation in bone disease
- Recipient will attend ECTS 2019 Congress and a number of sessions, 11-14 May 2019, Budapest, Hungary
- Recipient is currently practicing in Europe
How to Apply?
- Applicants should fill-in the online application form before 8 April 2019.
- Applications will be reviewed and distributed to allow an equal and fair country representation and on a first come first served basis
- Status of application will be confirmed within the week of 22 April 2019
Cancellations and Payments
Once confirmed, Scholarships will be cancelled if recipients fail to attend the ECTS 2019 Congress and the ECTS/UCB Scholarship Sessions (date and venue to be confirmed).
All Scholarship grants will be paid after the ECTS 2019 Congress.