Who can participate?
Everyone! Just choose whether you want to register individually or as a team.
- Team: create a team of four members, including a leader, and have fun by running a relay with teammates
You will have to use your running watch or app to record your run and upload it to our digital plateform. For the best map, you will have to think about the route you take, which can be a drawing or a figure of everything you want. If you don’t have any idea, you can Check here to read more and view examples. You can run or walk the distance that you like. The important is to participate and enroll for one of the categories below:
- Best outfit
- Best background
- Best map
Race at home and donate online! You can run in your hometown, on the beach, in the woods… you decide.
You can run any time at your own peace between the day of registration and before 16 October 2020.
- Individual registration: a donation of €10
- Team registration: a donation of €40 (minimum 4 people)
The online donation is available through the Register Form
Step by step:
1) Register yourself or your Super team: on-line registrations and donations will open on August 18, until 16 October 2020
2) Choose the category you want to participate: best outfit, best background, best map
3) Prepare your run and connect your watch or app to record your run
3) Then…time to play! Don’t forget to take pictures
4) Submit your results and photos
5) Award ceremony: once we have reviewed all results, we will be awarding on the 3 categories during the ECTS 2020 Live Prime Time, 22-24 October 2020.