Voting is now open for the ECTS Board of Directors and President-Elect elections. Please place your votes by Monday 2 May 2022, 17:00 CEST.
We have received nominations for truly excellent candidates and it’s now up to you, as a member of the ECTS, to have the final say. Please take a moment to place your vote!
All 2022 ECTS members are eligible to vote. You are not a member but wish to participate in the elections? It only takes a few minutes to become a member and you can subscribe here.
Important information about the voting process:
- The elections are now open and will close on 2 May 2022 at 17:00 CEST.
- There are 5 candidates for 4 vacancies to fill for the ordinary board position and 2 candidates for the President-Elect position.
- You are encouraged to vote for the candidates who in your opinion will make a meaningful contribution to the running of the Society. Please review the candidate profiles for the ordinary board positions here and for President-Elect position here.
- To place your vote:
- For the Ordinary Board positions: https://my.ectsoc.org/Election-Board-Of-Directors
- For the President-elect position: https://my.ectsoc.org/Election-President-Elect
You will need your MyECTS username and password. Forgotten passwords can be retrieved using the link on the page – contact the ECTS staff if you have difficulties.
Results will be announced at the Annual General Meeting on Saturday 7 May 2022 at 11:30 EEST in Helsinki.
Thank you for your participation in this important election process.
If you have any questions, then please contact email@example.com.