A new collaborative initiative aiming at:
- Increase ECTS’ footprint in clinical, translational and basic research in bone and mineral metabolism
- Provide a home to authors who want to publish quickly and in a respected journal
- Offer an Open Access possibility to (European) experts in the field
>> Send your articles to Bone Reports. 20% discount on the article publishing charge (APC) for ECTS members.
About Bone Reports:
- a companion title to BONE
- a CiteScore of 3.4
- an online only, open access, peer reviewed journal
- Bone Reports is an interdisciplinary forum for the rapid publication of Original Research Articles and Case Reports across basic, translational and clinical aspects of bone and mineral metabolism.
- Website: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/bone-reports