Exactly one month has passed since ECTS 2022 in Helsinki and with more than 700 delegates attending onsite and after 2 years of digital events, we can rightly talk of an exceptional success.
If you would like to access the scientific content, on-demand viewing remains available to you until 31 August 2022, here. The platform is available to all ECTS 2022 registered delegates. You can also obtain access by registering here.
But do you know why ECTS 2022 is so special? Everyone at ECTS strived to make the 2022 event an unforgettable experience.
This is what was proudly achieved with your help:
- The first ECTS hybrid meeting
- The first international congress held in Helsinki after COVID-19!
- Over 900 registrations with more than 700 delegates attending onsite.
- 186 speakers presenting in no less than 88 sessions – something for everyone.
- The Pre-Congress day featuring experts from different specialties sharing their experience, surpassed all expectations, demonstrating the growing importance of collaboration and multidisciplinarity in our field.
- A successful partnership with Messukeskus Congress Center to make ECTS 2022 more sustainable (see our sustainability achievements below)
- A vegetarian day reduced our CO2 emissions by 958 CO2 / kg.
- Thirty event management students volunteered as hostesses and added valuable experience to their CV.
- Almost 2,000€ were raised during the Charity Run in favor of “Lyhytkasvuiset – Kortväxta ry” (in English “People with Short Stature”).
Now, we can’t wait to meet you again in Liverpool, from 14-18 April 2023. The website is live and registrations and abstract submissions will open on 5th September 2022. Please register and book accommodation early as the Grand National Race will take place in the same weekend.
A huge word of thanks goes to the ECTS 2022 Scientific Programme Committee, ECTS Board, the speakers and chairs, all the delegates, sponsors and supporters.
Thank you very much for supporting the ECTS with your best science and for being part of getting us all back together again.