The ECTS 2022 Scientific Programme Committee invites you in Helsinki to enjoy the lively atmosphere of a meeting in-presence. You have already read about the ECTS main programme Programme – ECTS Congress but that is not all. A rich Ancillary programme has also been organised for you to meet colleagues and experts in a relaxed atmosphere. Oral presentations have been selected to fill the pre-congress day and the ancillary sessions and give more young investigators the chance to present their work and liaise with the experts. Don’t miss ECTS 2022! Visit Programme – ECTS Congress and select the sessions you wish to attend.
Exclusive for onsite delegates, this is what we offer for the pre-congress day (6 May 2022):
- The National Day
- A clinical training course
- An East meets West session
- Seven workshops (clinical and basic)
- Ten open fora (clinical and basic)
- The Academy synergy session
And this is offered in the ancillary programme on 7-10 May 2022:
- Clinical and Basic/Technological updates
- East meets West symposium
- Allied Health Professional seminar
- Two Educational symposia
- ECTS/IFMRS joint session
- Ten Meet the Expert sessions (clinical and basic)
- The Academy programme
- Three Corporate Symposia and two Mini-symposia
New this year in the main programme, we will hold the Basic Debate and the Big Basic Session, which will parallel the Clinical Debate and Big Clinical session. And then Plenary and Concurrent Symposia and Oral presentations, plenty of time to visit the posters and more…..
Do you miss your colleagues? Do you want to meet the giants of the Calcified Tissue field in person? The in-presence ECTS 2022 congress is the place to go! Visit our programme at Programme – ECTS Congress and join us in Helsinki, one of the safest city in Europe!