The end of the year is upon us and with this last edition of 2022 newsletter, it is time for us to take some time to reflect on what ECTS can do for you and for advancing our field and the careers of our members.
As a non-profit, mission-driven organisation, it is important that we review our activities to ensure that we pursue our objectives and goals in the best possible way.
- Are there steps we could take to further foster inter and multidisciplinarity in our field?
- Can the ECTS playing a more active role within the European research agenda?
- How can we best help you network and interact with colleagues or do you need help in creating new connections?
You can share your views by completing an anonymous survey. To better individualise our activities, we created 3 sets of surveys, tailored to address the needs of members and stakeholders:
- For nurses and Allied Health Professionals: Nurses & AHP
- For individual members and non-members: Members and Stakeholders
- For representatives of related Societies: Affiliated societies
Please feel free to share this survey with as many colleagues as possible, also non-members: we value the opinion of the community we represent! Once the survey has closed, we will randomly select six members who completed the survey, to be our lucky winners of a free ECTS 2023 congress registration.
Looking to take a more active role in shaping the ECTS activities? Several options are available:
- You can renew your 2023 membership here
- You can be part of ECTS 2023 Annual Congress in Liverpool, by submitting your abstract or clinical case here by the 12th of December
- You can provide programme suggestions to ECTS 2024 Annual Congress in Marseille here
- You can apply for a position in the ECTS Action Groups here
Thank you so much for contributing to the life and mission of our Society and I look forward to meeting you again soon, 14-18 April 2023 in Liverpool!