The 48th Annual Meeting of the European Calcified Tissue Society is going virtual and starting in a few months. Besides the Live Prime Time from 6th to 8th May, the program comprises 5 educational days (19-20th May, 10th-11th June, 18th June) in the format ECTS@Home.
Similarly to what is required to prepare the best ever coffee (a specific roasting temperature and time, professional machines, a careful coffee beans selection and a nice coffee service), the ECTS scientific program committee has put together all the ingredients to guarantee an attractive and stimulating ECTS@Home program.
- a careful selection of basic and clinical hot topics
- time for discussion
- leading experts in the field and, despite the virtual mode,
- the professional but friendly character of the ECTS community.
Clinical and basic symposia as strong as an espresso…; Workshops as pleasant and intense as a bitter ristretto…; Basic and technology updates as timely as the most refined coffee aromas; Meet the expert sessions with the distinctive rounded taste of a blend of coffee roasted to perfection; A selection of abstracts as a tasting of sweet and spicy blends and finally…; ECTS coffee shops, the opportunity to continue the discussion in an informal atmosphere.
To foretaste the refined selection of proposed topics you can discover the full program here and register for attending the congress here. Early registration fees are available, with special rates for ECTS members, member trainees, allied professionals and Reach-the-World – Eastern Europe and Emerging Countries. Do not miss the deadline for this special fee on 16th March 2021. However, if you are interested only in our ECTS@Home programme, you can register just for these educational days here.
Do you want to know what you will miss if you do not attend the ECTS@Home 2021?
- National day focused on vitamin D and on the link between bone metabolism and energy
- ECTS Academy programme
- East meets West symposium on vertebral fractures East & West
- ECTS/ICCBH workshop on pediatric bone disorders
- ECTS/ERA-EDTA workshop on kidney and bone
- ECTS/IBMS workshop on bone morphometry
- Clinical and basic/technological updates
- Mellanby training course on vertebral fractures
- FishBone workshop on fish bone biology
- 10 meet the expert sessions from renowned clinical and basic scientists
- 7 working groups to enjoy a relaxed discussion on your preferred topics
- New Data oral presentations
- Coffee Shops to meet friends and colleagues and interact with them informally
All topics will be best enhanced by world leading experts in the field. So, what else? Don’t miss the best ever meeting @Home! Register now!!