The ECTS 2019 early registration deadline is approaching and on 22nd of March 2019 it will be your last chance to save money to attend the ECTS Congress in Budapest.
Visit https://www.ects2019.org/registration/registration/ and register now!
Do you know what #ECTS2019 will offer you? Here are our top 5 reasons to attend:
- Five days of latest research: from the pre-congress day on Friday 10 May until the last day on Tuesday 14 May, experts will share recent data and present studies and findings that you don’t want to miss.
- Meet the Experts: enjoy some face-time with some of the biggest names in the field and discuss hot topics in a relaxed and lively atmosphere in our Working Groups, Meet-the-Experts, Expert Fora and Debates.
- Networking opportunities: everyday an opportunity to network and exchange ideas and knowledge with peers.
- Latest Industry Trends: create your own personalised congress agenda and attend industry satellite symposia, educational symposia and expert fora. ECTS thanks its sponsors for their ongoing support.
- Hungarian Touch: The Hungarian Society of Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis will welcome us in the beautiful city of Budapest. The rich history of the city combined with a vivid cultural environment is waiting for #ECTS2019 delegates.
The Pre-Congress and Scientific Programme are regularly updated on the ECTS 2019 Website. Register now and download the ECTS 2019 App to start planning your personalised congress agenda.
You are not an ECTS member and want to enjoy the ECTS activities? Visit https://ectsoc.org/membership/individual-membership/, become member, save more money to attend the congress and take advantage of the many ECTS goings-on beyond the congress.
See you in the beautiful city of Budapest, in the heart of Europe!