Webinar Bone, Muscle & Beyond: Cell Metabolism in the Skeleton
Date & Time: 24 March 2022, 4 pm CET
Featuring Dr Steve Stegen & Dr Fanxin Long
- 5 min welcome & introductions
- 35 min presentation
- 20 min Q&A
- Learn about metabolic features of osteoblasts and osteoclasts.
- Examples of developmental signals regulating bone cell metabolism.
- Targeting of cellular metabolism as potential bone therapy.
- Understanding the role of amino acid metabolism in the developing growth plate
- The importance of chondrocytic amino acid metabolism during bone repair
- Linking metabolism with chondrocyte-associated transcription factors
Followed by a Coffee Shop
Costs: Live webinar is free for ECTS members and non-members, but a registration is required. Recordings are accessible to ECTS members only.