Webinar Bone, Muscle & Beyond: Osteosarcopenia
Jointly organized by ECTS & ECTS Academy
Date & Time: 11 February 2021, 10am CET
Featuring Gustavo Duque, Moderated by Ursula Heilmeier
Additional Coffee Shop: Meet friends and colleagues with an interest in the bone field in a relaxed atmosphere for networking and topical discussions right after the live webinar, at 11:00 am. If you are interested in this opportunity, please register below for the Coffee Shop.
Costs: Live webinar is free for ECTS members and non-members, but a registration is required. Recordings are accessible to ECTS members only.
- To summarise the current evidence on the pathophysiology of osteosarcopenia focusing on the role of mechanical and biochemical factors
- To discuss the risk factors that are shared by osteoporosis and sarcopenia
- To review the results of recent cross sectional and longitudinal studies looking at the clinical phenotype and adverse outcomes associated to osteosarcopenia
- To provide some examples of novel diagnostic techniques and biomarkers for osteosarcopenia
- To review current evidence on the effect of non pharmacological and pharmacological interventions on osteosarcopenic patients
REGISTER (WEBINAR) | REGISTER (COFFEE SHOP) | MORE INFORMATION