Webinar Series Rare Bone Diseases: Managing adults with low alkaline phosphatase
Date & Time: 9 February 2022, 4-5pm CET
Organised by ECTS
Sponsored by Industry
Featuring: Prof. Dr. José A. Riancho
- To raise awareness of the presentation of hereditary skeletal disorders in adults
- To understand the diagnostic work up of patients with low alkaline phosphatase
- To know the skeletal consequences of mild hypophosphatasia in adults
- To understand the benefits and drawbacks of therapy in adult patients with hypophosphatasia
- 5 min introduction
- 25 min meet-the-expert presentation
- 30 min Q&A and case Discussion
Costs: Live & on-demand webinar is free for ECTS members and non-members, but a registration is required.
The ECTS Rare Bone Diseases Webinar – Managing adults with low alkaline phosphatase, February 9th , has been submitted for accreditation by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) for European CME credits (ECMEC®s).