Webinar Series Rare Bone Diseases: Managing adults with low alkaline phosphatase
Date & Time: 9 February 2022, 4-5pm CET
Organised by ECTS
Sponsored by Industry
Featuring: Prof. Dr. José A. Riancho Chaired by Nuria Guanabens & Cristiana Cipriani
- To raise awareness of the presentation of hereditary skeletal disorders in adults
- To understand the diagnostic work up of patients with low alkaline phosphatase
- To know the skeletal consequences of mild hypophosphatasia in adults
- To understand the benefits and drawbacks of therapy in adult patients with hypophosphatasia
- 5 min introduction
- 25 min meet-the-expert presentation
- 30 min Q&A and case Discussion
Costs: Live & on-demand webinar is free for ECTS members and non-members, but a registration is required.
“The ECTS Rare Bone Diseases Webinar – Managing adults with low alkaline phosphatase, Brussels, Belgium, 09/02/2022-09/02/2022 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 1 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.”
“Through an agreement between the Union Européenne des Médecins Spécialistes and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME® credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Information on the process to convert EACCME® credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/education/earn-credit-participation-international-activities.
“Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognised by the UEMS-EACCME® for ECMEC®s are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.”