Webinar Series Rare Bone Diseases: Osteogenesis Imperfecta
Date & Time: 10 November 2021, 4-5pm CET
Organised by ECTS
Sponsored by Industry
Featuring: Presented by Prof Oliver Semler, moderated by Wouter Nijhuis, Koert Gooijer and Lars Folkestad.
- To have an up to date knowledge about the clinical presentation of OI
- To have an up to date knowledge about the genetic background of OI
- To have an up to date knowledge about pharmacological treatment of OI
Costs: Live webinar is free for ECTS members and non-members, but a registration is required. Recordings are accessible to ECTS members only.
The ECTS Rare Bone Diseases Webinar – Osteogenesis Imperfecta, Brussels (Online), Belgium, 10/11/2021-10/11/2021, has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) for a maximum of 1 European CME credits (ECMEC®s).
Each medical specialist should claim only those credits that he/she actually spent in the educational activity, live or on-demand. To obtain your Certificate, you will be required to fill in a short feedback evaluation form.
CME Certificate for the On-Demand Attendance
New in the ECTS Rare Bone Diseases webinar series is that ff you were not able to join the day of live event, you can now watch the webinar on-demand and claim the CME credits.
To claim your CME Certificate for on-demand viewing:
- Please complete the feedback survey related to the on-demand event you attended
- Once completed we will send you the certificate by email once every month untill February 27th 2022