Webinar Series Rare Bone Diseases: Sorting out Sclerosing Bone Dysplasias
Date & Time: 2 March 2022, 4-5pm CET
Organised by ECTS
Sponsored by Industry
Featuring: Stuart Ralston Chaired by Gavin Clunie & Ciro Menale
- To be aware of the various conditions that can present with osteosclerosis
- To be aware of the clinical features and investigations that can help differentiate between different osteosclerotic disorders
- To be aware of the treatment options for individual osteosclerotic disorders
- 5 min introduction
- 25 min meet-the-expert presentation
- 30 min Q&A and Case Discussion
Costs: Live & On-demand webinar is free for ECTS members and non-members, but a registration is required.
The ECTS Rare Bone Diseases Webinar – Sorting out Sclerosing Bone Dysplasias, 2 March, has been submitted for accreditation by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) for European CME credits (ECMEC®s).